CLASSROOM AND HYGIENIC ACTION PROTOCOL FOR OUR STUDENTS
Our ATO, while this COVID-19 continues and until it gets completely safe for all of us to get back to normality, has been authorized by the AESA Agency last April 22th 2020, to use telematics means to continue our courses.
Although day by day it is getting safer to be face to face with people, we think that nowadays, there might be still some risks of infection between students and instructors, and even, contamination through audio-visuals equipment and instructional support material.
There fore, for now, we reckon that that what is best and safer for all of us is to continue to use the telematics system until the situation changes. Do not worry! It is just a preventive measure while the situation gets a little bit better! We will meet each other soon again!
Despite this, there are some students and staff that need to come to the school for several reasons of force majeure. Thus, we have activated a protocol to ensure the safety and security of us all.
Preventive measures to be followed:
- As long as it’s possible, please try to manage everything remotely electronically (e-mail ,phone… )
- If classrooms are used for face to face exams, its capacity will be reduced to a third allowed at each classroom.
- Mandatorily, at school, please keep the distance from other people, at least, 1.5m. The same distance will be kept between students while performing exams.
- Schedules will be established to access the face the face-to- face tests in order to avoid excessive confluence of students at the same time.
- The exams’ delivery and collection will be done avoiding all kind of contact between the instructor and the student. When possible, the student, once finished the exam, will get out of the classroom grabbing all his/her stuff and the instructor, will pick the exam from the table.
- All integrated and modular ATPL students will perform the school exams from their own IPAD, through Padpilot. It is necessary to avoid unnecessary delivery and circulation of sheets, in order to greatly reduce the risk.
MANDATORY HYGIENIC PROTOCOL
- Permanent use of masks
- While doing the exams or while being in a classroom with other students or instructors, the use of masks is mandatory
- Students will arrive to the facilities using their own mask
- Students whom do not bring their own mask won’t be allowed to enter.
- Wash your hands with soap and water and globes
- All students have to wash their hand before entering to the classroom and after.
- If possible, we recommend the use of own plastic gloves
- Use Hydro-alcoholic gel
- To use hand sanitizer gel (60% alcohol) is mandatory
- Students will use sanitizer gel right after sneezing or coughing
- Before and after receiving any material, the students will use sanitizer gel to wash their hands.
We guarantee our students their safety, thus, we assure the cleaning and disinfection of all the classrooms daily and after being used. Computers, all kind of material, audio-visual equipment and accessories will be disinfected as well.
As well, a thermometer will be available at the school’s administration bulging to measure the body temperature, either for students and workers.
We are all doing our best to try to get back to normality and keep the school as safe as possible, thus, if you present any symptoms or do not feel well, please, we ask you not to come and call us in order to inform.
Remember, everything will be okay!